San Diego County Court Locations
San Diego County has six DUI court locations:
- U.S. District Court, 333 W Broadway Ave., San Diego, CA 92101
- San Diego Court, 220 W. Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- North County Court, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92083
- South Bay Court, 500 3rd Ave., Chula Vista, CA 92010
- El Cajon Court, 250 E. Main St., El Cajon, CA 92020
- Juvenile Court, 2851 Meadowlark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123
The San Diego DUI Attorney exclusively handles DUI defense cases in all San Diego county DUI courts.
San Diego has one DMV Driver Safety branch of the Licensing Operations Division. Your San Diego DUI lawyer can stay (stop) the otherwise automatic suspension of your driving privileges by requesting a hearing within 10 days of your DUI arrest. The San Diego DUI Attorney knows the hearing officers, DMV law, DMV policies and DMV procedures, in and out.
Many police departments are in San Diego County. Two main laboratories are in San Diego County. San Diego County has a number of individual judges and prosecutors. The San Diego DUI Attorney knows these departments, laboratories, judges and prosecutors.