San Diego County Court Locations
Depending on the location of your DUI arrest, San Diego County has these courts:
- San Diego Court, 220 W. Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
- El Cajon Court, 250 E. Main St., El Cajon, CA 92020
- North County Court, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92083
- South Bay Court, 500 3rd Ave., Chula Vista, CA 92010
- Juvenile Court, 2851 Meadowlark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123
Attorney Rick Mueller specializes in DUI & DMV representation for all areas.
Different police departments and laboratories have different criminal DUI and DMV procedures unique to each area. Each criminal court has unique judges and prosecutors.
There is only one San Diego County DMV Office of Driver Safety. This office is the only DMV office where you can stop/stay suspension of your license and schedule an administrative per se license suspension hearing within 10 days of your DUI arrest.
Upon timely request by your DUI/DMV specialist, this office appoints a unique Driver Safety Officer to preside over your DMV administrative hearing. Attorney Rick Mueller is familiar with each of them and their DMV procedures, policies, rulings and decisions.