California DUI Blood Tests may be successfully defended
in your drunk driving case and/or DMV action by San Diego California DUI
- DMV attorney Rick Mueller's Top 10 examples:
- Fermentation: formation of alcohol in blood
tube after draw and before analysis (e.g. insufficient sodium fluoride
preservative/critical delay between draw and analysis).
- Clotting or coagulating.
- Contamination (e.g. swabbing skin with
Zephiran containing 2% ethyl alcohol).
- Chain of custody or wrong blood specimen.
- Improper draw or improper administration
of blood test.
- Failure to comply with Title 17 (e.g. failure
to mix blood sample with anticoagulant and preservative).
- Unqualified blood test analyst.
- Failure of proper prosecution expert to
appear at trial.
- Blood test record not made at or near time
of analysis or blood test report not trustworthy.
blood technician draws blood.
What you must do within 10 days of being
arrested in San Diego County.
Completing this Evaluation Form will
important information to DUI/DMV Attorney Rick Mueller.
How to avoid
10 Tips to minimize your risk of being
convicted of DUI in California.
Dear Mr. Mueller
What opposing Police say about Attorney