There are 4 different kinds of drunks according to this new Drunk study, San Diego DUI Lawyers announce:
1) The Mary Poppins drunk
2) The Mr. Hyde drunk
3) The Nutty Professor drunk
4) The Hemingway drunk
1) Mary Poppins, 15% of the subject pool, are “particularly agreeable” after drinking, i.e. happy, “sweet” drunks who do not cause any trouble.
2) Mr. Hyde, 23% of the subjects, became “particularly less responsible, less intellectual, and more hostile when under the influence of alcohol.” More than half of these subjects who fell into this category were women.
3) The Nutty Professor, 20% of the subject, were more introverted before imbibing but became much more gregarious and uninhibited afterward.
4) The Hemingway, 42% of the subjects, experienced the smallest decrease in organizational and intellectual skills and are “drinkers who tend not to undergo drastic character changes or experience harms.” You probably do not have to worry about getting kicked out of a bar.
This University of Missouri study focused on 187 pairs of undergraduate “drinking buddies” about their sober and intoxicated states, San Diego California DUI attorneys say. Perhaps the results can be used to assign different type of programs to help folks.