Browse this Premier San Diego DUI Info Source!
Complete, worry-free San Diego DUI information shows you…
- California drunk driving laws
- California DUI penalties
- San Diego DUI police evidence
- Negligent Operator DMV Hearing (Excessive DMV Points)
- Saving your California or out of state driver’s license
- DMV suspensions and hearings
- What must be done within 10 days of a San Diego DUI arrest
- San Diego DUI courts and DMV
- San Diego DUI breath test defenses
- San Diego DUI blood test defenses
- San Diego DUI Probation Violation .01% and 1 Year DMV Suspension
- Avoiding a San Diego DUI
- Military base DUI
- San Diego DUI expungement
- San Diego DUI attorney and lecturer’s exclusive drunk driving defense biography
- Why you need the best – a premier San Diego DUI Specialist Lawyer
- What is now important to do next.
Do not call DMV! DMV may not reschedule, once you decide on who will be your attorney.
Risk: attorney you ultimately want may have a conflicting calendar date if you schedule hearing.
Tip: hire an attorney first.
You may need the only San Diego DUI lawyer who is the Editorial Consultant for the most comprehensive reference book for California DUI law, California Drunk Driving Law, the best book known as California’s Bible of DUI Defense. You probably want the Specialist member of the California DUI Lawyers Association who is also a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
This is the San Diego DUI attorney for San Diego County DUI Law Center which only focuses on California DUI and DMV law, since 1983 handling DUI cases.
Look for a well-known and highly respected attorney specializing exclusively in California DUI and DMV law, with actual credentials to back it up. Explore extensive valuable resources. Hire reputation and experience for successfully representing people like you who are accused of DUI.
Be on the side of the best DUI defense lawyers in San Diego – cutting the edge of DUI & DMV issues in San Diego, keeping up with current California DUI laws, the latest California drunk driving case rulings, DUI science literature, national & California state legal treatises, and scholarly articles written in the area of San Diego California DUI / drunk driving defense.
Independent ratings of the best San Diego DUI attorney vs. other lawyers, so you can choose the right lawyer for you:
* World’s largest legal directory
* Unbiased Avvo Rating
* Disciplinary sanction history (none)
* Ratings and reviews from clients & other DUI lawyers
You may be looking at wanting to AVOID possible loss of employment, negative family repercussions, San Diego County Jail, loss of driving privilege, huge fines, lenghty DUI program, ignition interlock device (IID), community service, trash detail, DMV hassles and excessive California DUI insurance rates. You may be worried, suffer from unnecessary anxiety and need immediate help. You may not know what to do, how to do it, what to do, or who to contact. The San Diego DUI Attorney has the solutions.
A San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving conviction can result in loss of reputation, costly fines, attendance at alcohol or education classes, suspension or revocation of your license, stigma, and increase in and / or cancellation of automobile insurance, installation of an ignition interlock device in your car, and, in perhaps, jail or prison. In San Diego California, where drivers must use freeways, and public transportation is generally lacking, losing the privilege to drive can ruin a person’s employ or career, not to mention one’s personal life.
The best San Diego DUI Lawyer personally handles every San Diego drunk driving case with the needed care and attention you deserve. The best San Diego DUI attorney can successfully help you get your driver’s license suspension stayed (stopped) pending resolution of the DMV stop ‘n snatch / administrative per se hearing. You will be free to drive anywhere in San Diego & elsewhere: to work, school, and other personal places you like to go to.
The best San Diego DUI Lawyer will personally do a thorough San Diego DUI defense investigation & DUI discovery process, including the best San Diego DUI Attorney’s personal review of each and every document, police report, DMV DS 367 sworn Officer’s Statement, San Diego DUI test record, San Diego DUI witness statements, and your version of events by you completing the critical free San Diego DUI Attorney Evaluation. The best San Diego DUI Lawyer will undoubtedly strive to successfully achieve the best possible outcome for you!
Some excellent questions to begin asking when searching for the best San Diego California DUI lawyer are:
- What are his/her California DUI attorney’s qualifications?
- Is he/she the best – a Specialist member of the California DUI Lawyers Association?
- How long has he/she been a member of the National College for DUI Defense?
- Does he/she teach other attorneys in San Diego how to handle DUI cases?
- Is he/she a Contributing Editor to the Bible for California DUI Defense – California Drunk Driving Law?
- Was he/she recently asked to be a Contributing Editor/Author to the best-selling DUI book: Attacking and Defending Drunk Driving Tests?
- Does he/she maintain a library of DUI materials, books, manuals, studies, memos, points & authorities and documents solely designed to help a person accused of a San Diego County DUI?
- How much of his/her practice is DUI Defense?
- Is he/she quick and thorough when responding to emailed questions or concerns?
*These testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
Your mailbox gets filled with embarrassing words printed on the envelopes, such as:
- Drunk Driving
- Former Prosecutor
- Legal advertisment
- Law Offices
Remember: Good San Diego lawyers are not cheap. Cheap San Diego lawyers are usually not any good. And whether or not the lawyer or attorney sending mail in San Diego are really DUI lawyers or DUI attorneys is an important Question.[Please note: The best San Diego DUI Lawyer does not compete with these solicitation mail lawyers.]